- After vaulting up from 11 to 5, Guild Wars 2 drops to 7 this month. OMG OVERRATED! Probably not; it was probably just a little inflated from all the attention it got during its beta signups. And games still usually get a nice boost upon release, so look for GW2 to crack the top 5 again soon.
- Slow but steady: The Secret World has nudged up from 26 to 22 to 20 the past three months.
- Yeah, SWTOR is dying. I’m sure none of those 50,000+ people Like-ing it on Facebook actually bought the game.
- Now, this is weird. Nadirim launched in December, so… I got nothing.
- Finally, while I don’t usually remark on active games declining, I have to bring up All Points Bulletin losing over 85,000 people from its Facebook page. That’s a decline of about 14%. Games hardly ever decline in Facebook, and even then, sometimes just a fraction of a percentage point by games that are obviously declining. Any APB fans out there who can tell me if GamersFirst peed in everyone’s corn flakes last month?