First, if you’re wondering why this blog exists in the first place, check out the introductory post. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
I’ve never been very good with these “About” pages. When I read others’ pages, they’re usually just a boring list of facts or an attempt to be quirky. (“I like dogs. And purple.”) The best way to know “about me”? Read my posts. Interact with me by leaving comments. Follow me in various spots throughout the Internet. And if you happen to bump into me in real life or encounter me in a game, say hello.
Boring list of facts:
* Born in Minnesota, lived in Virginia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Texas (in that order).
* Birthday: January 30.
* My job titles have included editor, game designer, marketing manager, and community manager.
* I can recite the preamble to the Constitution in seven seconds.
* I like a lot of different stuff but once I find something I like, I tend to get set in my ways.
* I like cats, but I’m allergic to them.
* I prefer brunettes to blondes.
* I hate the way my voice sounds in recordings (but don’t we all?).
* I prefer AP Style to Chicago, but I love the terminal comma (see Boring Facts #1 and #3, above).
I’d list more, but you can only have five quirks (shoutout to my GURPS homies).